When you're out and about and craving something sweet, you've got to stay prepared at all times. At Hylife Nutrition, we want to make it easier for you. These protein balls are the perfect snack to keep inside your bag/handbag in times of need!
They're very easy to make and they can be stored up to 3/4 days in the fridge without being spoiled.
Raspberry Protein Balls
- 150g of fresh raspberries
- 80g gluten free oats
- 30g coconut flour
- 25g desiccated coconut
- 2 scoops of Hylife Nutrition Mixed Berry
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 30ml of maple syrup
- Mix all the ingredients in a blender/food processor until it has a dough-like consistency.
- Roll your protein balls into the size of balls you wish to consume. We chose to roll some of the balls into some desiccated coconut to leave a nice coconut finish.
- Leave them to set in the fridge for up to an hour.
- Take them out and enjoy.
- Take some photos and tag us in!
Stay tuned for the Lemon Protein Balls which will be uploaded next Saturday!